This facility will be a center of expertise and technology open to researchers and students from all over the world.
Jul. 16 — 19, 2016
Every event and activity at IFT16 is an opportunity to expand your professional network. Take advantage of special events and activities at IFT16 to reconnect with old friends, as well as meet new people from every part of the world and every food science discipline
Here are just a few of the activities you can expect to take advantage of at IFT16:
- Awards Celebration and Welcome Reception
- Division events, including planning sessions, socials, and the Division Networking Reception
- The Career Center Live open networking event and formal interviews
- Technical Field Trips
- Student competitions and social events
- Activities for new professionals
- IFTSA & Feeding Tomorrow 5K Fun Run/Walk
- Family activities and tours
- And more!
Be sure to watch for more details on these special activities!