Process Technologist DSP (v/m)
We are looking for an independent and hands-on Process Technologist DSP to realize the growth ambition and success of our company.
The Bioprocess Pilot Facility (BPF) was established in 2012 and is located on the Biotech Campus Delft. The BPF is a unique, multipurpose, open-access pilot facility, suitable for testing a wide range of pre-treatment, fermentation and down-stream processing technologies. Its wide range of assets, know-how and expertise enable innovators in the bio-based and circular economy to test, verify and validate their processes on a semi-industrial scale. BPF offers customers the facility and know-how to scale up products and processes that have been developed in a laboratory environment to a production environment. Companies like DSM, Corbion and many others make use of our expertise and installations to scale up their processes and to collect information for their industrial scale factories.
BPF is a flat and informal organization with a lot of room for development, deployment and initiative. The culture of the BPF is based on team work, ownership, customer and results driven mentality, as well as flexibility.
BPF currently has 40 employees and has the ambition to grow.To realize the growth ambition and success of our company we are looking for an independent and hands-on
Process Technologist DSP (V/m)
Together with the Business Development Manager, Senior Process Technologist and Operations you ensure a professional and smooth translation of the wishes of our clients into a successful project.
You are responsible for the preparation and guidance of projects in the pilot:
- Evaluate feasibility in terms of equipment and staffing, indicate possible showstoppers and solve them if possible
- Ensure that processes and experiments are conducted in accordance with client agreements and relevant rules and regulations (SHE-study, Q-book)
- Act as subject matter expert next to the client during trials. You act as an interface between the operator team and client on the shop floor.
You collect and analyze data and assist in preparing final customer reports including technology transfer.
You develop and maintain networks in specific expertise area (incl. contacts with universities, institutes, suppliers).
- Minimal level of education HBO, preferably (bio)procestechnology or life sciences / chemistry oriented
- 2-5 years of working experience within biotechnology R&D and/or manufacturing scale with an emphasis on downstream processing (DSP) is a pré
- Your best competences are internal and external communication on all levels, teamwork, craftsmanship, customer orientation, ownership, flexibility, good planning & organisation, as well as problem solving skills.
- Business fluency in Dutch and English
BPF offers you a unique opportunity to work in a young and growing organisation. This job offers unprecedented exposure at relevant industrial scale to different technologies and innovations of international start up’s as well as corporate customers on the field of bioprocess technology. Within projects you have the opportunity to grow your expertise and take ownership. Good primary and secondary terms of employment are included
Send your motivation with CV by e-mail to Mrs Irene de Vreede, human resources, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For specific information about the content of this position you can call: Sander van Pelt, Manager Process Technology, telephone: 06-34005454.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity